- Are you as a person having violated administrative code interested how your case is processed in the corresponding enforcement bureau?
- Remember that if you do not fulfill the decision taken concerning you in the term defined by the law which is not later than thirty days after the hand in of the bill, the body having taken the decision passes your case to the enforcement bureau according to the debtor address with the aim of compulsory enforcement of the decision. In this case state budget is the creditor, state is represented by the body or person based on whose decision enforcement is carried out or based on whose application the court took enforcement decision.
- In case several administrative fines have been issued against you, each of them will be enforced separately and handed over for enforcement by the decision-making body or official.
- In 5 days after the case is started the enforcement officer sends you notification about voluntarily fulfillment of the decision during seven days and at the same time starts investigating property registered to your name. If there is no property registered to your name or you do not have share in joint property, enforcement officer has the right to enforce payment of the fine from your salary or other income which may exist in form of account in a bank.
- In case you pay the fine during these 7 days you must notify the enforcement officer about this fact, otherwise compulsory enforcement against you will continue. In case of a patrol fine, illegal purchase or storage of drugs in small amounts enforcement officer will issue notification authorized by his official stamp which confirms your payment of the mentioned fine and penalty.
- If you have been fined on the basis of the decree of general court chairman or assembly chairman, for violating court order, you are obliged to pay the mentioned fine in 30 days after announcement or hand over of the decree. Otherwise compulsory enforcement will be started against you by enforcement officer of the National Bureau of Enforcement.
- In case you were assigned to pay fine to the state budget and you have paid a certain amount as deposit, or another person has done so to your benefit, after receiving notification from enforcement officer about voluntarily fulfillment, deposit payer, except the case when the condemned is the deposit payer himself, is obliged to go to the corresponding enforcement bureau with the deposit payment confirmation check and give written consent for using deposit as fine. In case the condemned himself is the deposit payer, confirmation is not needed, he only has to present the payment confirmation check.
- National Bureau of Enforcement is obliged in 10 days since the presentation of the enforcement paper to the enforcement bureau, based on the written consent of both condemned and deposit payer (or if deposit is paid by condemned himself or on his behalf - without his consent) conduct enforcement by way of deposit on the amount entered on the deposit account of the National Bureau of Enforcement according to the order defined by the law.
- Amount of fine for administrative violation is paid in a bank institution to be charged to the state budget if not defined otherwise by the law.
Decree on charge for administrative violation is obligatory for fulfillment by all private persons and legal entities.