- Are you a tax payer with debt towards Revenue Service - legal entity of public law? Is there an enforcement case against you on this basis in the corresponding territorial bureau of the National Bureau of Enforcement?
- You can learn the rules for administration, procedures and specific features of cases of this category. This will guarantee protection and exercise of your rights during the process of enforcement administration.
According to the sub-item "m" of the Article 2 of the Law on Enforcement Administration of Georgia, court decision on sale of tax mortgaged arrested property of the debtor (tax payer) is subject to enforcement.
The mentioned amendment came into force on April 1, 2010. Previously sale of the tax mortgaged arrested property at auction was fulfilled by the corresponding service of the Ministry of Finance.
• Beginning of Enforcement Proceedings
• Rule of Identifying Demand
• Pre-Auction Compulsory Enforcement Activities
• Acquirement of rights over property purchased at auction
• Delivery of Property of State Ownership in Kind
• Amount distribution order