German Technical Cooperation
In the framework of the Memorandum of Understanding signed between National Bureau of Enforcement and GTZ on 19, June 2009, following activities were implemented:
- Publication of a complication of normative acts for National Bureau of Enforcement employees
- Training for 75 interns of National Bureau of Enforcement
- Organization of a working group meeting for discussing different aspects of law on Enforcement Proceeding on 24 -25 July 2009 in Batumi. The purpose of the meeting was a discussion of the latest amendments in the law and elaboration of recommendations. Besides NBE staff, participants of the meeting were representatives of Ministry of Justice, lawers, international experts and judges.
- Training for NBE employees on the following topics:
1. Enforcement legislation
2. Recognition and enforcement of decisions of foreign States on civil cases
3. Efficient service provision
Total number of the training participants: 150.
In addition, for the purpose of public awareness raising the following activities were carried out:
- Production of 2 TV and 2 radio advertisement videos on the following topics:
1. Auction procedures
2. Rights and obligations of creditor and debtor
- Publication of information brochure on auction procedures and rights and obligations of creditor and debtor
- Publication of 2010 calendar containing information of enforcement procedures
- Printing of stands for information brochures distributed to all enforcement bureaus.
Project duration: 2009-2010
Project budget: 171,530.00 GEL