The National Bureau of Enforcement publishes the statistics on consultations rendered by the Proceedings and Information Service to the citizens during 2016.
From January to December 2016, inclusive, the Information Service of the National Bureau of Enforcement gave up to 200 thousand consultations on various issues to the citizens, including:
• Phone calls of 150 528 citizens were received and consulted, that is several thousand more compared to the previous year;
• 46 172 citizens were directly consulted;
• 818 questions received through e-mail were responded.
All three indicators are higher, compared to the previous year.
In the first quarter of 2016, the Proceedings and Information Service also carried out the following activities:
• 74 072 correspondences were received;
• Number of letters of response to the applications totaled 1 780;
• 5 355 cases were forwarded from the territorial bureaus;
• 83 certificates were issued from the debtors registry;
• 73 public information were issued;
• 45 784 public notices and public information were posted on the web-site;
• 47 090 cases were archived;
• 2 884 copies and cases were issued from the archive.
In total, the Proceedings and Information Service carried out 459 247 activities during 2016.
The National Bureau of Enforcement is ready to provide legal advice to any party of the enforcement proceedings, to protect their interests and rights. Concerned citizens may apply the office of the Bureau or call the hot-line (032) 2 749 649 or write through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The policy of the National Bureau of Enforcement is to complete the disputes with reconciliation.