The Case Management and Information Office of the National Bureau of Enforcement publishes the statistics of consultations rendered to the citizens during 9 months in 2016.
From January to September 2016, inclusive, the National Bureau of Enforcement rendered various consultations to 147 119 citizens, including:
• The Bureau consulted 35 299 citizens, which is several thousand more compared to the same period of the previous years;
• 111 204 citizens were consulted by phone.
Both figures are the highest compared to the same period of previous years.
• 616 questions received by e-mail were responded during 6 months, which is several dozen more compared to the same period of previous years.
In the first quarter of 2016, the Case Management and Information Office of the National Bureau of Enforcement also carried out following activities:
• 57 421 correspondences were received;
• The number of response letters to the application totaled 1347;
• 4222 cases were redirected from the territorial bureaus;
• 65 certificates were issued from the debtors' registry;
• 62 public information was issued;
• 33 112 public notifications and public information were published on the web-site;
• 32 217 cases were archived;
• 2 265 copies and cases were issued from the archive.
In total, the Case Management and Information Office carried out 344 871 activities during 6 months.
The National Bureau of Enforcement is ready to provide legal consultation to any party of the enforcement proceedings, to protect their interests and rights. Concerned citizens may contact the office of the Bureau or call the hotline: (032) 2 749 649 or write e-mail: email@example.com. Policy of the National Bureau of Enforcement is to complete the disputes through reconciliation.