1. What hours are open for meetings with enforcement officers?
Enforcement officer reception hours are Mo-Fri 10:00 am to 1 pm.
2. What functions are assigned to the Information Center of the National Bureau of Enforcement?
Informational Service of the National Bureau of Enforcement provides to citizens full legal consultations and consultations on work of enforcement bureaus. It also receives complaints from citizens in connection with actions of enforcement officers and when necessary provides connection of citizens with special services.
3. What functions are assigned to reception consultants?
Reception consultants provide full legal consultations to citizens who come to bureau.
4. Is there a hotline available at the National Bureau of Enforcement?
There is a hotline available at the National Bureau of Enforcement which serves National Bureau of Enforcement and all its territorial bodies. If your rights have been violated call us at (+995 32) 2 749 649, Mo-Fri 10:00 am to 9 pm.
5. Where can I find information about announced auctions in NBE and in case of interest how can I receive any further information?
Information about announced auctions is posted on the website www.eauction.ge. For any additional information contact NBE call center, Mon-Fri 10:00 am - 9pm Mon-Fri, at 2 749 649.