Legal Division is a structural unit of National Bureau of Enforcement
Goals and Objectives:
- Provision of a legal support on NBE activities
- Representation of NBE and its territorial bodies in courts and other organs
- Preparation of proposals on enforcement related normative acts and other documents and submission to the relative
- structural units in the Ministry of Justice
- Preparation of legal inferences on NBE related disputes
- Preparation of legal textbooks and recommendation materials envisaged for the publication by NBE.