A customer is enabled to buy the website-posted property via Internet auction according to a lot
• It is compulsory to pay the guarantee due
• If a customer purchases the property, the guarantee payment will be included in the final calculations
• An authorized customer chooses a specific lot and transfers it to a "basket" where he/she can open an auction page on the above-metioned lot and participate in Internet auction.
• Number of participants isn't limited during the auction. The identity of co-participants isn't known. (The Program ensures an automatic numeration of participants).
• A customer can get informed about the Internet auction procedures on the specific lot page and set his/her own price.
• Price fixing by a customer is considered as his/her consent to buy the specific lot at the price given. Every further "price setting" increases the lot price.
• The winner in Internet auction is the customer who sets the highest price on a lot till the end of the auction.
• Internet auction ends the moment the auction date is expired. If any of the participants set their price during the two minutes prior to the end of auction, the deadline is prolonged by 2 minutes.
• After the end of Internet auction the Program automatically sends notification e-mails and telephone messages to the winner.